Welcome to BJBSI's website!
(Bharat Japan Business Support Institute Co., Ltd.)
To contribute to development of further business relationships between India and Japan.
Good Faith + Trust + Passion
Research and Consulting for India-Japan Business
BJBSI is a professional consulting firm which supports both Japanese and Indian companies / organizations which are seeking to develop their business in either or both countries.
Our company offers proven capacity for --
●Market research on Indian / Japanese industries
● Research on Indian and Japanese import/export related regulation
● Formalities for setting up a company in Japan and India
● Business consulting for Japanese and Indian companies
- Joint venture
- Bilateral trade
- Technology transfer
● Translation (Japanese <--> English)
Who we are?
Mr. Hirano is a Retd. Major General (Former Defense Attache to India) and a Japanese Administrative Lawyer. Through his career and accomplishment as an official, he structured strong networking connections with both Indian and Japanese governments.
Having a strong expertise in Defense sector which is the new sector wherein the Indian government is now inviting FDI with open arms, Mr. Hirano, as a business consultant, has been offering Japanese clients his know-how and advice on how to get in the Defense industry in India.
In addition to Defense sector, the professional assistance utilizing his own networking connections is offered to many clients in a variety of industries.
・ International Administrative Lawyer
・ Advisor for SME’s overseas deployment, The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
・ Lecturer at Aoyamagakuin University
・ Lecturer at Tokai University
・ Advisor, Japan International Adm. Lawyer’s Association
・ President, Japan-India/ASEAN Economic Proliferation Association
・ Director, Japan Association for Strategy Management
・ Director, Attester Committee of Japan
・ Chief Advisor, Team INA
・ Member of Japan Association for Business Administration
・ Awarded Member of Business Management Society of Japan
Retired Colonel Ranjeet Singh
Colonel Ranjeet Singh is Hirano's course mate at Indian Defence Services Staff College in Welington Nilgiris.
He has an expert for defense deals and has a lot of experience through his military life and ex-military life, and also has a good connection with government organizations as well as public sectors.
He is a course mate of Mr,Hirano, President of BJBSI, at Defence Services Staff College in Wellington, Nilgris, India.
- Master of Science in Defense Studies, University of Madras, Tamil Nadu, 1993
MR. SURINDER K. KALRA
Mr. Kalra is a Senior Chartered Accountant and a Certified Valuer with an experience of 33 years in the field of Cross Border Trade, Joint Ventures Accounts, IPOs, Accounts, Audit, Taxation, ERP, Investment Banking, Valuation in SMEs and Infrastructure Projects like National Highways, Power Projects, Air Lines & Air Ports, Railways, Water & Sewerage, etc. in India.
- Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India
- Certified Valuer with the Institute of Chartered of India
- Registered Valuer with Government of India
- Certified Valuator with International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts (IACVA), Canada, and to hold their Certificate of Practice as a Senior Valuator on a global level
- Bachelor of Commerce, Delhi University, Delhi, 1975
- Certification of Chartered Accountant, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi, 1980
H.E. SAKUTARO TANINO
MR. YUICHI SAGAWA
- Former Japanese Representative of Parsons Brinckerhoff
MR. TATSUO NISHIMOTO
Bharat Japan Business Support Institute Co., Ltd.
Daimaru Building 3F, Uchikanda1-11-6, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047, Japan